Copying and Pasting
Copying and pasting allows you to copy text from one location and paste
it into another.
To copy and paste:
Step 1: Highlight
Highlight the text or object that you want to copy. To do this, hold your
mouse cursor at the start of where you want to copy. Hold down your left
mouse key and roll the mouse over (highlight) the text or object that
you want to copy.
Step 2: Copy Text
There are 3 easy ways to copy text or an object (Only implement one of
the three choices. Choice three is the quickest simplest choice.):
1. Click Edit and choose Copy.
2. Place your cursor over the highlighted text or object. Click
your right mouse button and choose Copy from the menu that appears.
3. Simultaneously press the CTRL and C keys on your keyboard.
Step 3: Identify the Location Where
you want to Paste your Copied Text
Open the document or application where you want the text pasted. Place
your cursor where you want to place the text.
Step 4: Paste
There are also 3 easy ways to paste the information you copied (Only implement
one of the three choices. Choice three is the quickest simplest choice.):
1. Click Edit and choose Paste.
2. Click your right mouse button on the area where you want to
paste the text or object. Next, choose Paste.
3. Simultaneously press the CTRL and V keys on your keyboard.